Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Greeting Gramma at the airport

One of the highlights was Gramma Cathy being able to fly in early for not only the birth of Laura, but to spend the rest of Christmas day with us. We were all so excited to go and get her!!!

Happy Family Reunion!

My mommie and Me:)


Waiting for Gramma's Luggage

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Who doesn't love the airport for any reason?! Oh yeah...you 2 girls over there!! Hehehehe!

dandsratz said...

Heidi, for as long as I live, I will never forget you calling me after that doc appt Tues, nervous & tense...and you said, "Sue, I just need my mom here! Pray that she can make it!" I KNEW that Granda Cathy would make it...NOTHING could have held her back!!! It has been SO fun having her here!! She is one amazing mommy! :)

Natalie said...

Heidi, these pictures and stories are great. What a fabulous Christmas from the timely arrival of your mom, to the heartfelt gift from Bradley, to the amazing blessing of Laura Beth. You are truly blessed. What a beautiful family you are as a family of 5!

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

Love all the pictures!! HOPEFULLY, i will get to see all of you again soon!! Turkey day maybe?? LOVE you all so much and miss you more than ever!!!!!!!!