Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Semi Anuual Neighborhood picnic

The little neighborhood shindig they have in our neighborhood is always a hit with the kids and I must say they do have an awesome quality BBQ as well. This was a few weeks back but the pictures got lost in the shuffle. They always have face painting and Bradley has been Batman, Spiderman and this time choose to be an Army Man. The girl asked if she could paint Alayna's face and I told her I didn't mind, but it could go either way with whether or not she'd allow it and amazingly enough she sat so perfectly still the whole time. She only did half her face. It was cute watching her be so still while they were doing it. They did balloon animals and Alayna went through 3 of them. Each one ended up popping at some point. Bradley choose a bow with balloon arrows, but that too was short lived. Those things never do last long. At the end of it Bradley said to me "momma, I bet you didn't even know that I had 4 snowcones today?" I said "no I didn't, you sneaky little thing" and then he said "yeah, the people didn't know either, they must not have recognized me to tell me I couldn't have another one." Silly boy.....







2 comments:

Katy said...

I can't believe Alayna sat still for the painting either! Wow! I remember showing up at your house last year after the picnic was over and seeing BATMAN! My boys loved it! That Bradley - he cracks me up.

colleen renee said...

CUTE!! Alayna looks so pretty with her pretty flower - Bradley looks so COOL!! Love you Both!

Love Auntie Colleen