We didn't go all out and have a big fancy party this year, but needless to say that doesn't make her any less important in our eyes. We had the Ratz's come over for cookie cake on Friday night to help celebrate and Sue convinced me that Ham-ton needed to come over to sing to his little women so I politely agreed:)
Our Birthday Girl
Daddy showing her how to blow out the candles
Yummy....cookie cake



Before I let another day slip by I want to wish my baby girl a great big Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are already 2 years old. You are growing before my very eyes and I love watching you. You at times even seem so much older than you are, especially with the way you can communicate....it amazes me. I love everything about you....even the fiestyness and boy can you be at times. You are tuff in the way you will surely fight for what you want and will hardly take no for an answer, but you are just as tender in the ways you show your love whether by taking my face in your hands and bringing yours close to mine or coming to me and daddy saying "hold you mommy or hold you daddy" or "hug, hug" You are quickly learning each day how to be more and more compliant. When you get into trouble you quickly say "hi mommy, hi mommy" right in my face in a happy little voice. Like you are trying to distract me or something. I have to sort of snicker to the side so you don't see me. You are just precious and spunky to me and so full of life and energy. I am learning you just as you are learning me dear one. Some of your favorite things to do are color with markers and oh my color you do. Color on paper, color on walls, color on yourself, but again each day you are learning to keep it on the paper, but you still are full of surprises. You absolutely love playdoh and that's another thing I just let you have at it because you love it so much and will keep you entertained forever. You are learning to play rescue heroes, and power rangers with your brother and learning the little lingo and lauguage he uses to play. It's quite entertaining to see the two of you in action. Barney is still your most favorite thing to watch and it's so fun to see you sing all the songs you learn and can get them almost word for word. You are definitely a free spirit that enjoys not alot of boundaries, but again are quickly learning them and learning to abide. You love being outside roaming around and riding your motor trike and playing on the swings. I've said it before that you do have a feminine side for sure that knows when you look pretty, but I can dress you up all nice and yummy and sometimes within the next hour you look just like you've lived a whole day and then some. Sometimes it makes me fussy and sometimes it just makes me roll my eyes and laugh because that's just who you are. My little dirty faced, sweaty, hat on backwards, dirt from head to toe kind of girl. I do have to say your brother is a boy and doesn't break a sweat like you do. Too funny for me. The girl side of you loves to have your toes painted. Ms. Ki Ki started that with you and now when I take my polish out you say..."want some too mommy" I love watching you with your daddy and the special bond that has been developing since the day you were born. He is so taken by you and you by him. He gets just tickled by you and watching you in the things you do and say. You are definitely a daddy's girl. Well sweet one you have definitely won our hearts over with all that you are and love you for just who you are because you are exactly how God made you to be.



Alayna was trying to convince Sue that she needed a hat too.
Giving Ham-ton a birthday kiss. These two are a hoot together!!


Daddy showing her how to blow out the candles
Yummy....cookie cake


Before I let another day slip by I want to wish my baby girl a great big Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are already 2 years old. You are growing before my very eyes and I love watching you. You at times even seem so much older than you are, especially with the way you can communicate....it amazes me. I love everything about you....even the fiestyness and boy can you be at times. You are tuff in the way you will surely fight for what you want and will hardly take no for an answer, but you are just as tender in the ways you show your love whether by taking my face in your hands and bringing yours close to mine or coming to me and daddy saying "hold you mommy or hold you daddy" or "hug, hug" You are quickly learning each day how to be more and more compliant. When you get into trouble you quickly say "hi mommy, hi mommy" right in my face in a happy little voice. Like you are trying to distract me or something. I have to sort of snicker to the side so you don't see me. You are just precious and spunky to me and so full of life and energy. I am learning you just as you are learning me dear one. Some of your favorite things to do are color with markers and oh my color you do. Color on paper, color on walls, color on yourself, but again each day you are learning to keep it on the paper, but you still are full of surprises. You absolutely love playdoh and that's another thing I just let you have at it because you love it so much and will keep you entertained forever. You are learning to play rescue heroes, and power rangers with your brother and learning the little lingo and lauguage he uses to play. It's quite entertaining to see the two of you in action. Barney is still your most favorite thing to watch and it's so fun to see you sing all the songs you learn and can get them almost word for word. You are definitely a free spirit that enjoys not alot of boundaries, but again are quickly learning them and learning to abide. You love being outside roaming around and riding your motor trike and playing on the swings. I've said it before that you do have a feminine side for sure that knows when you look pretty, but I can dress you up all nice and yummy and sometimes within the next hour you look just like you've lived a whole day and then some. Sometimes it makes me fussy and sometimes it just makes me roll my eyes and laugh because that's just who you are. My little dirty faced, sweaty, hat on backwards, dirt from head to toe kind of girl. I do have to say your brother is a boy and doesn't break a sweat like you do. Too funny for me. The girl side of you loves to have your toes painted. Ms. Ki Ki started that with you and now when I take my polish out you say..."want some too mommy" I love watching you with your daddy and the special bond that has been developing since the day you were born. He is so taken by you and you by him. He gets just tickled by you and watching you in the things you do and say. You are definitely a daddy's girl. Well sweet one you have definitely won our hearts over with all that you are and love you for just who you are because you are exactly how God made you to be.


Alayna was trying to convince Sue that she needed a hat too.
Giving Ham-ton a birthday kiss. These two are a hoot together!!



4 comments:
Alayna I WANT TO SQUEEZE your CHEEKS OFF and Kiss you so MUCH! Heidi I see more and more of you in her when you were itty bitty.
LOVE YOU,
Auntie Colleen
She is so cute - Happy Birthday!
To the BIRTHDAY GIRL. I love you and hope you had a wonderful day. So my little munchkin----already kissing the boys? That is way to cute. Gramma loves you!!!!! Love Gramma Cathy
Happy birthday, sweet Alayna! Both jacob and callie are quite taken by you - jacob, because he thinks you are SO cute, and callie, because I think she's watching and trying to learn all your tricks!!!
Post a Comment