Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A night on the beach

Just some fun silly pictures of us down on the beach over labor day weekend.

Look at me...I'm a little dog digging in the sand!



Look daddy!

Mommy and her babies being silly



4 comments:

colleen renee said...

I love the third picture down with Layna and Brad - it looks like Bradley stepped on her foot....LOVE IT

Auntie Colleen

Jen said...

Congratulations on 16 years - it's fun to see that it only gets better! You'll have that island vacation one day soon!

Gramma Cathy said...

I Can't wait to get there and love those babies to pieces. Love Gramma Cathy

Katy said...

TOTALLy love the pictures of you and the kids on your bellies in the sand (good thing you took that picture now...a few more weeks and that won't be possible anymore!!!)