Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Anniversay to Us

Not sure I like the weird hair or the chubby cheeks, but needless to say it's a picture Bradley took of us one night on the beach. We just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversay and am very blessed to call this man my very best friend, confident, soul mate, and lover. It's been such an adventure doing and going through life together learning a little more about each other as we go and raising our babies together with one mind. I love that we know so much about each other and accept each other just as we are and sees the best in each other, and still allows each other room to continue to grow into the people that we need to be as individuals and as a couple. We certainly would have loved to sneek away to an exotic island alone like we always talk about doing, but will delay for another season until the time is right. We were still able to get a sitter and sneek away for a dinner date night to celebrate and that was ok with us as we know one day we will be able to really get away and do what we want. Craig feels so bad and every year that has passed since our 10th we have been talking about doing something grand and I assure him that it's ok and our time will come when the time is right. So until then honey when we can get away and it just be us I love you and all that you are to me and all that you are to our kids and what you mean to our family. You are the best daddy and husband a girl could ask for!!!!! I thank the Lord for you!!

7 comments:

colleen renee said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL HEIDI HO :)

Gramma Cathy said...

I am so proud of you two, I could just come there and kiss you faces off. I will never forget the talk we had 16 years ago when you said, "I can't live without that man". You were only 18 years old and look at the both of you now. Yahoo!!!!!! Love you both to pieces. Love Gramma Cathy

Katy said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! Can you believe you've almost lived more of your life married to Craig than without him? Amazing. I'm still waiting for you guys to take me up on the offer to steal your kids from you for your little getaway...you should take advantage of it now before the next one comes along...

MamaDuck said...

I had a few moment to steal away. I couldn't wait to check your blog. So much has happened! First of all~ I think it is a sweet picture. You are so beautiful! Happy Annivesary!

Second~ Happy Birthday Baby! I can't believe she is 2 years old. Where does the time go??? It sounds like you had a lovely family event for her.

Third~ You little man is finally in Kindergarten. What a proud and bitter sweet moment for Mama.

Congratulations on all of these wonderful milestones.

Missy :o)

dandsratz said...

I'm singing..."Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!" Do you know that song??? :)

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys. What a blessing to celebrate one more year. Also, congrats on another baby girl, what fun fun fun!

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

MEOW!!!