Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Bradley lost his first tooth

About a month or so ago I noticed Bradley had his first grown up tooth growing in behind his baby teeth on the bottom and his baby teeth were barely loose so I was worried the dentist might have to pull his teeth out. When I called they said nature would just take it course and no need to worry. Bradley had been working that tooth ever since and at the beginning of the week daddy took the pliars after him and Bradley actually opened his mouth. Silly kid!! Well finally yesterday at school he lost his tooth while pushing it with his tongue. His teacher thought he lost it totally, but he found it in his lap. Good thing! He would have been devastated. She gave him a little plastic tooth to put it in. He was so excited to put it under his pillow and he already seemed to know about the tooth fairy. He came in this morning and looked so sad and we asked what was wrong because we knew he should have had a huge smile and he said "the tooth fairy took my tooth, but I didn't get any money" Craig returned the plastic tooth, but put it inside his pillow case so it wouldn't fall off the bed.. So we told him to go look again and he found it and came running back with the huge smile on his face. So one tooth down...many to go and my baby is growing up too fast!

1 comments:

Katy said...

How exciting!! Josiah has been wiggling his one front tooth that's been loose for what seems like forever now! I'm so ready for it to just FALL out already!