Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Silly Sibling Time

All three are obviously at such different ages and stages, but I love when we can all just come together and be silly together or the 3 of them together where the ages between them doesn't really matter. It was just such a cute and sweet time watching the 3 of them.

I love this one of Alayna and Laura making the same face



Awwwww....love this one too. Sweet sisters1
That's my girl! She can be a little miss priss when she wants to be.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Laura Beth's face when she is looking at Bradley! Too cute! And, I think (not that it matters) that she is looking a lot like her big brother :) Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

Natalie said...

Love these pics. Too precious. Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

So precious bee boo!!

dandsratz said...

How is it that I thought I already commented on this and its not there!?!? :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures, and was going to give you 'another' comment to bug you, but apparently i didn't leave a first comment! :) ha!! I think 'perky eye Laura' is the CUTEST little thing ever, and with her adorable big brother & big sis....PERFECT ALL OVER!!!! :)