I surprised Bradley one day last week and picked him up from school to take the kids strawberry picking. The field isn't too far from his school so they ate lunch on the way there. He was so excited. He loves when I throw a loop in the normal routine to do something different. Alayna had an abnormal morning nap due to the fact that it was the day after camping and was still so tired so I knew she wouldn't take another nap in the afternoon so it was nice to take a break from the normal routine of getting home for lunch and naps. They both quickly filled up there little buckets. I was surprised Alayna didn't dive right in to eat the strawberries, but once she decided to try one there was no stopping her so her light yellow outfit was all stained pink. We've had strawberry muffins, our favorite strawberry pretzel dessert and strawberry syrup. All of which didn't last very long. The strawberries weren't very sweet, but half the fun is in picking them anyway.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



2 comments:
ooooh - i LOVE LOVE LOVE that strawberry pretzel dessert! YUM!!!!
Bradley and Alayna together just make me smile. They are so sweet hugging each other and loving on each other. Sweet sweet children!
Post a Comment