Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's a a........

This is always my favorite view...the precious little profile. It just blows me away everytime.
Butt and leg shot.....I'm now thinking a peanut could be hiding somewhere.

This to me is the creepy view. Bradley says "oh momma, it looks like a skeleton"

.......well they couldn't be 100% sure because it is a bit early, but she was a tiny bit more sure it's a girl at this point than a boy. As I come into do some edits and look at the picture over and over I'm thinking to myself....hmmm I'm just not thinking one way or the other and truly I really don't care. I've got one of each. We had our first ultra sound yesterday and yes it's official "I am pregnant" HA! I say that with much humor and sarcasm because of course I knew I was pregnant, but it always seems more real once you see that precious little life inside you..... not to mention the slightest bit of movement that I have felt over the past week. It started the same way with the other 2. At first you're not sure and then you realize that's exactly what it is. For me it always starts out feeling like a little tapping feeling or little bitty poking sensation. This is where some of the fun part begins with pregnancy as the really yucky part has finally phased out as of 2 weeks ago Sunday when the nausia and drained feeling completely went away officially. Yes, I still get tired, but that's just flat part of motherhood right!? Praise the Lord we are now on the pregnant high emotionally, physically and mentally. You forget what it feels like to feel like yourself. Feeling icky becomes your normal so to speak and when you go back to your old self it's like.....ooooooh this is what it feels like to be me. HA!!

We are totally excited about this new little addition that will soon be a part of our family. We'll see how I transition into being a mommy of 3....as I think to myself....A GREAT BIG YIKES!!!! I'm sure I'll be knocking on the door or phoning all my other mommy friends of 3 asking "how in the world do you do it?" They will probably say..... "You just do it" HA!

Ok, so now I'm back finishing the up a few days later and I get hit with a dose of IBS which rears it's ugly head now and again and usually decides stays around for awhile.....although today is definitely better than yesterday. Just when I start to feel really good this comes along so to that I say a great big WHATEVER!!!!! GO AWAY!!!! It's still not as bad as the pregnancy symptoms to for that I am thankful. That's my theme lately.....just being thankful. There's always someone dealing with something alot more tragic than this and this too shall pass:)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Very cool - I love those first good glimpses into your baby's world. So thankful that she/he is completely healthy and you are on the upswing!

Natalie said...

Love these....especially the feet! Glad all is well:)

colleen renee said...

YAHOO! Oh that little baby - it is NOW official...Can't wait to be an AUNTIE again. Love you
Little sister

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh Heidi, she looks just like Gramma Cathy. Can't wait to hold her when she is born. I know you are struggling with names, but I found the cutest name in the world and it has just a nice ring to it. Want to here it? CATHY LYNNE. How cute is that. Love Gramma Cathy

Katy said...

It was SO Exciting to see the pictures and hear that you were starting to feel those first few movements. It is going to go by so quickly (I know you don't believe me), but it will!!! We are SO Excited for you! It's GREAT being a mommy to 3!!! :)

The Hudson Family said...

Congratulations on baby number three from a mom of three!!! You will do great and I am sure glad you are feeling better :-) Loved seeing the first glimpses of your little one!!
Hugs, April Hudson