My sweet, precious, um should I say only semi feminie little girl is obsessed with bugs, worms, squishy things which her term for that is minga minga which we still haven't quite figured that out yet. But she is just like some other little friend we know, but I'll try not to mention any names....hmmmm (Alexander) HA! I finally bought her her own squishy lizard the other day that she loves. Auntie Lindsay helped her name him Jake. She found this wretched... gross...big ugly beetle at the park one day and of course her daddy likes to torment me and get her to try and fling it on me. Yes, it's real and yes, she is holding it and yes, she likes it. The thing was so big and strong I think it would win in an arm wrestle. She followed that thing forever. She also loves those big fat night crawlers. When Craig took Bradley fishing they had some left over night crawlers and of course daddy gets a big kick out of watching her hold one and squish it and she loved every minute of it. We both get a kick out of how she says BUG BUG so forcefully. She sure is something, but I gotta love her uniqueness.

The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



4 comments:
So Alexander has ruined another little girl, huh? Looks like his bug love has spread around!!! At our small group beach day, Callie was the only kid that picked up this huge nasty crab that Kevin found!!! I guess they have some gumption!
Ha!!! This cracks me up. She can come dig up bugs with my boys anytime!
AGH!!! What a HOOT!!! :) That's why Alexander brought over the spider today--he had to impress his girl!! :)
Hey Heidi, just catching up on your blog what a great visit with your sister. Wore you out I'm sure. That little Alayna is too cute, bugs and all!
Post a Comment