Momma and her Birthday boy
Oh my little man has turned 5......Bradley it is such a joy and blessing having you for my son. You mean more to me than you will ever know. Once again I told you that the special medicine was coming out of my hiding place to give you to keep you little forever. You just simply said "you are silly momma" If I could freeze you where you are forever I might...... or I might not. There is that part of me that will treasure each stage you go through and enjoy each one and each time will probably say the same thing. The thing I love most about the core of who you are is your tender heart and always wanting to do the right thing and when you don't you feel bad and want to make it right. I see you having so many of the same qualities that your daddy has the older you get and that will forever make me proud because I know one day you will know how to treat a lady. Lately you have been so eager to learn and I'm loving watching what we do together come alive for you when we read or do math...you just soak it all in. Your favorite things to do lately are school, nonstop I spy fun, building things with tinker toys, magnets, swimming in the pool, being outside, doing melting beads, building things with clay.......You have had the most fun filled week this past week for your birthday and the fun isn't over yet with more cousins and birthday celebrations this week. We've had beach days, water country days, many pool days. You were so understanding about not having a friend party when I told you all the things we would be doing this month. All you really cared about was "momma, do I at least get a cake?" Absolutely I told you...In fact there would be more than just one. You were very excited about that. So this week when Taylee and Aleigha come we will be having more cake, another Water Country day, more beach and pool days and whatever else may come our way because their birthdays are both the same time as yours.You are the best little brother and as much as you and Alayna love to irritate each other you have just as much love for each other. I loved watching you two this morning hugging and kissing all over each other and to see Alayna's face brighten when you came down this morning and her little shreek..... "BRADDY.....HUG, HUG!!!! She keep wanting to hug you and jump on you and I"ll tell you, you loved every minute of it. Mommy and Daddy are both so proud of you dear son and we were both just saying how fast the time goes and where did the time go from the time we took you home from the hospital 5 years ago where we had the most special 4 days in the hospital back when our firstborn son was born....Bradley Scott Boyer.....a day we will never forget. We love you baby!!
You wanted a Spider Man Power Ranger birthday, so the cake was spiderman and the decorations were Power Ranger.

OOOOHH Presents!!


Brynne, Bradley, Alayna, Ryan




4 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Bradley!! We truly love you and think the world of you--the big 5 year old!!! :)
Bradley,I love the pictures of you my big boy. Wow you are five years old now!!!!!
I wish I would of been there to kiss off your face for your birthday. It was so nice to talk to you on your birthday, you are such a big boy. Except you didn't like my singing. Boo Hoo. I know you are going to have such a wonderful time with Taylee and Aleigha, they are so excited to come to your house. I hope you have so much fun with your little cousins. Love you my little munchkin and tell Alayna that Gramma loves her to. Love Gramma Cathy
Happy Birthday Bradley! You sure are a sweet boy and I can tell that your mommy loves you so!!!!
Happy Birthday Bradley - I know your parents are so so proud of you, and we are too. My boys think you are the greatest friend, and I just love hearing all your funny sayings. You have such a dear heart Bradley - may that never change!
Post a Comment