Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trying to make friends

This little girl is hysterical when it comes to the our Ashleigh cat. She trys so hard to get the cat to like her. The other day she had the phone and was saying "kitty talk on phone" She herself LOVES to talk on the phone and thought the kitty would too I guess. She tries numerous times to get the kitty to take a drink from her sippy or she'll try to feed her some snacks, and loves to talk to her. Ashleigh is like "whatever" and hangs her head. The cat really doesn't like anyone but Craig and I and really am surprised she tolerates Alayna getting so close although she has swatted her a few times, but that doesn't stop Alayna from trying. The phone thing really took the cake and got a picture just in time. This girl keeps me laughing with what she says and does. Would you believe she calls me Mrs. Heidi because she hears her little friend Sarah call me that all the time. This morning it wasn't "MOMMY, a r you!" like she does most mornings when she wants out of her crib, it was "Mrs. Heidi, want out" Well, we are on day two of feeling happy and good. Bradley has a little trouble still finding things to eat that don't hurt his mouth, but we are making progress and on the upswing. YEAH!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute:) She is the sweetest girl.

Gramma Cathy said...

Hey Heidi, I know another little girl that likes to talk on the phone. She looks to dang cute trying to get the cat to chat. I think it is so funny that she calls you Mrs. Heidi. So glad you and the kids are starting to feel better. Take care and squeeze and hug the babies for me. Love Mommie

dandsratz said...

That baby girl is PRICELESS!!!

MamaDuck said...

This gave me the a really good laugh! Oh that baby is soooooo adorable.
Oh, by the way I finally started a new blog. I think if you just click my name here it will take you to it. I figure that I can probally handle blogging summer activities.

MamaDuck said...

PS
I wanted to tell you that I took your book suggestion and I am reading Redemtion by Karen Kingsbury. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks!

Love,
Missy

Katy said...

that picture is sooo funny!! Can't believe the cat actually let her do it - so cute! That Alayna - she is a talker, isn't she? :)