Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ocean Breeze

The month of June and July has been an extremely busy months of family in town and more activities than I can count or keep track of. I can officially say I am all beached out and all water parked out which I can't imagine me saying, but I just did. We've been to ocean breeze twice and water country twice. I have always loved Water Country, but now that I've been to Ocean Breeze I think that has become Craig and I's favorite little spot. Not because it's huge or grandiose, but because it's simple, very family friendly especially with little kids and very quaint and still very fun. These were taken at the end of June when Craig had a promotion for work so we got a free night at Ocean breeze. We ended up staying until 10pm close and had so much fun with the kids and ended the night floating in the wave pool until we finally had to leave. I find myself more just trying to enjoy the moment rather than trying to get a million pictures of every event.

1 comments:

Katy said...

Oh no - you can't be all watered-out yet...we still have another month of summer time! :) You need a break though, I know!!!