Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A day trip to Corolla

I'm still backtracking a bit.......We had a great time with the Ratz Family with a spontaneous trip to Corolla at the end of June. This was on a weekend in between family visits. Sometimes we are crazy for what we try to cram in.... although I'm becoming wiser in that area. HA!! Two highlights were riding on the beach (Craig could have went forever, but we finally had to reel him in:) and the other was seeing the wild horses. That was pretty cool! Three actually....it's always great fun riding the waves on the boogie board although I didn't do too much of that this time. The guys had their share of it.

Our Family

These two are a piece of work together. They always make us laugh...even when we shouldn't.


Bradley just enjoying the water.

Alayna Chasing daddy


Finding the best seashells is always a highlight....and so is seeing wild horses all over the beach. That just isn't an everyday occurance...at least not at our local beach.

The kids had loads of fun being pulled up and down the beach on the boogie board.

2 comments:

Katy said...

it looks like it was GREAT - it's got to be something seeing the wild horses like that. I've never seen it in real life - gotta be so cool!!!

dandsratz said...

What a FUN day for sure!! Plenty more where that came from, right!? :)