Just a few random family summer time memories....
On a mission.....
Down by the dock...Bradley says, "momma, I really wish we could have a boat one day" We were watching a family getting ready to load up and go for a ride. I'm like..."That would be fun wouldn't it buddy?"
Auntie Colleen gave Bradley a gift card for his birthday that we sort of misplaced, (sorry colleen) but found it. It was of course buried in a pile on the "junk counter" Bradley got to pick something out the other day as a late birthday present. He was thrilled when he picked out a power ranger with a motorcycle and learned later that the motor cycle transformed as well. Thanks Auntie Colleen!!!!
Any evening at Chuck E Cheese. Alayna has no fear of the big furry creatures whatsoever.This was really cool!

We all love air hockey
Barney is my favorite!
My beautiful girl
Watching the birdies
My handsome boy
The locks park
It was the best investment to buy one of those intex pools this year. We've had some great fun in it with just us, company and sharing it with friends.












5 comments:
You're family is so beautiful - beautiful parents and beautiful children! I can't wait to see/meet the Boyer baby :-)! I MISSED the blueberry picking - ahhhh! april
I LOVE LOVE the pictures of the kids in the trees - they are awesome! And I'm so impressed that Craig can throw Bradley up AND hold Alayna at the same time. That's NUTS!
Looks like it's been a really fun summer with great days and fabulous nights!
You have such an eye Heidi! I've got to check out that CHuck E Cheese yet. Maybe that'll be an afterschool lunch date!!
Look at these FABULOUS pictures!!! I LOVE the one of Alayna in the tree!!! What fun family times, for sure!!!
Post a Comment