Alayna has really grown to love baseball hats. All on her own......she knows just where they are and will pull her little plastic chair over to the coat rack where I keep them hanging and comes out with it on backwards. I'm like how does she know to put it on backwards almost everytime she puts it on. Usually if it's not, it will end up that way after awhile. She looks like such a tuffy. I wondered how she had gotten it until I seen her in action. So she puts the hat on, but will still prance around on her tip toes like a princess and finds her beads to wear around her neck and still loves to get into mommy's lipgloss and high heel sandles. Last night she just had to take the hat to bed with her and about went into orbit when I tried to take it away so I thought, no harm in it so she slept with her hat. Another story......Go figure.....she's my little tomboy/fairytale princess.
Her latest "new trick" is she has learned how to open the fridge. I was dreading this day as did I when Bradley learned how to as well. Time to firm up on her. She knows where to get the goodstuff. It is kind of funny watching her wrestle it open, but a battle I need to face.
She is continuing to talk nonstop and blows us away everyday with her vocabulary. We just look at each other in amazement and say "just how does she know how to say that?" Her fits are minimizing which is a good thing. They are much less and more short lived. Her new thing when I ask her not to do something or to do something is "ok, mommy"....in her raspy little voice. That is quite shocking too as I still brace for the "NO, DON'T WANT TO MOMMY!" Which still comes out at times, but she is learning slow but sure how to obey. How much to expect from a 1 year old I'll never know, but I leap for joy when I see the progress. Her latest phrase is "guess what mommy?" Too funny....and then she jibber jabber a story I can half understand. Just like a girl though. If she is in trouble she'll get right in my face and say "HI MOMMY!!!! and start talking really fast as if to explain herself. Again, how does she know........
What a mess......

I love my hat!!!

Just hangin with brother

2 comments:
She looks SO cute with that hat on backwards!!! I LOVE it!
She is an absolute doll! Ball cap and her beads...an awesome pairing!
Post a Comment