We had the itchies to do something new and cool on Saturday and were googling to find something new and different in the area and couldn't find anything. We hadn't been to the Portsmouth Children's Museum since the summer and Craig had never been so to us it was new and cool again. We had a great time!! Bradley enjoyed it like it was new again and was into some different exibits that he wasn't into the last time and of course there were always the favorites that he would want to keep going back to. Alayna was off and running alot of the time without looking back of course, but would actually have her moments of staying put as well. Doesn't matter what we are doing as long as she has the wide open space of running running and running. Here are some pictures of our day.
P.S. Did you know they are starting reonovations in September to redo the whole museum and add 20,000 square. I couldn't wait until I found out it wouldn't reopen until 2009 or 2010. So enjoy it while it's still available. I still can't wait, it will be just a little longer than I thought.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



2 comments:
How completely FUN FUN FUN!!! Heidi, I LOVE how you did these pictures in the squares!!! Ya'll are such a fun family, and its so neat to see how you all relish in each perfect moment of life together!! We love ya'll!!
What fun! I did not know they were renovating....can't wait to see what they do!
Post a Comment