So I've been sweetly pressured why there haven't been pictures of the grand babies in more than 2 weeks. No reason other than not taking the time to do it. So here's to you Gramma Cathy in getting you up to speed:)
What do you do when you are freezing and turning up the heat and turning on the fire place isn't helping and you really want to take a hot bath and both kids are up because one took an early nap and the other isn't going to nap and it's too cold to go outside and you don't want to leave the house and it's only 1:30 in the afternoon? I'll tell you what you do.......you put on your bathing suits and fill the jacuzzi tub with water and add lots of bubbles and turn on the jets and watch em rise. That's just what the 3 of us did one day last week and stayed in there until we were shriveled like little prunes and had a ball. Alayna used to be terrifed of bubbles, but she sure was loving them!! Sorry no pictures of me on this one!!! I just totally banished the idea that I would be alone with a book on this one and enjoyed the moment with my kids so much!!!




8 comments:
Heidi, I am laughing so hard!!!!! It looks like they are having a ball. I did that one time with your sisters and the bubbles were as tall as them and bubbles were flowing on the bathroom floor. What fun things to think of when one is bored. All I know is that I wish I had a jacuzzi for this coming Wednesday It is suppose to be 21 below zero and a 50 mile an hour wind chill. Icky!!!! I am still laughing at the pictures, cutest thing I ever did see. Love them babies for me. Love to you all. Gramma Cathy
What do you mean with my sisters? I remember that just like it was yesterday. I remember being in the tub and closing the shower curtain so the bubbles would rise up higher and the bubbles actually went over our heads. Do you remember that? It's probably why I got the idea. A childhood memory recreated:)
What fun, Heidi! Good for you for being so inventive and getting down and "clean" with your kiddos!
I love it Heidi!! Too bad I can't steal that winter-afternoon-beat-the-blues-activity. That's a good one for sure. I just need to trek up to the Y on an afternoon like that!! No bubbles allowed there though. Bubbles are great for building adn last forever.
You are right I found the picture and it was your little head poking out. Silly me. I remember alot of things but you got me on this one. Sorry baby girl. Love Mommie
How fun is that!! Reminds me of our vacation last year up to Massanutten. They had a HUGE jacuzzi tub in our timeshare unit (it seriously was like a hot tub) and the boys thought it was the best that we could all get in with our suits on. The jets made the bubbles go crazy!! How fun - they still talk about that!!! Your bubbly kids look like they loved it too!! (Maybe another day you can get the relaxing book & bath bit for you!)
What a great idea - you know they are going to be talking about that for a long time. How fun.
I LOVE how creative you always are Heidi!! You have SOO much fun with your precious babies--bubbles and all!!! I think we should do this in the spring with the kids outside in Bradley's baby pool??? :)
Post a Comment