We have a Philipinno boy in our Sunday School class at church and Craig told him one time not too long ago that he loves ponset and would you know that sweet boy went home and told his mom and this Sunday they brought us a huge thing of warm ponset. I think I'm spelling that right. Well little Alayna benefited from that tremendously. She inhaled it and it was quite funny to watch her. Just thought I'd share. 
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



4 comments:
She looks so dang cute eating her ponset. What is it made of? It looks like she is in dreamy heaven with that stuff. Love and kiss her for me. Love Mommie
Oh Heidi--that Alayna....I just love her so!!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER EYE!! You didn't tell me you beat your kids!!Just like you used to beat me!! Love your favorite sister
LINDSAY
Yummy...I love that stuff! Look like Alayna did too:)
Post a Comment