Oh this girl! Love her!! She has two different worlds for sure. She can be the prissiest princess in all the land some days. Gramma got her this dress along with a video that she can learn the princess dances and she was mezmerized by it. She is so into dancing and music. I put her hair up in a bun and she thought she was a real princess. She had to have a tshirt on under her dress because it was scratchy HA! Aw yes..... there are the princess days where she is as sweet as sugar canday and then........
.........there are days where she is as fiesty as a little ogre. You just never know what you are going to get. I joke and say that I can tell by the look in her eyes when she wakes up if it will be a princess day or an ogre day.



1 comments:
That princess/ogre of yours is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen!
Post a Comment