Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Down by the bay

I was so thankful for such a gorgeous day at the bay the other day. As we came up over the sand and looked out the water was so calm and it just brought such peace over me. I was like....thank you Lord for such a beautful day. I knew the kids felt it too. I normally don't brave it with the 3 little ones by myself at the beach, but I've been very encouraged going it lately. We met Sue and the kids there and the kids were all so happy and had a ball playing together. They all sort of paired off with their little playmates being cute in their own little ways. Sue and I of course chatted the whole time about our future fall plans and ideas and what the changes of school starting would mean and bring to our world. I'm a little sad summer is coming to a close quickly, but excited for the cool fall air, sweatshirts and all of the fun activities that season has to offer as well.


Bradley teaching Laura how to make sand castles....she got her first taste of sand.

Alayna was so content sitting in her hole.
I did my heart good just watching these to pittle in the sand together talking.


I don't know how I ever survived without one of these with the other two. It makes life so so much easier and keeps your hands free. She eats in it, she takes her nap in it, she plays in it and she loves being in it. Sues never known life without one and I didn't even know what I was missing and the best is that I got it on Craigs list for 10 bucks!!


Look at these two just hangin out......all is well with their little world. There are 8 months between them and sweet Maddie wants so much to be able to play with Laura. She will get so close to her face and chatter right to her. She has so much to say to her little friend and probably wonders why her friend doesn't talk back. Soon enough Maddie....she just saving up her words for you.

Ta da!!!....look at us!!! Cute, cute cute how these two play.


And these two just live in their own little boy world. They both love being outside always on a mission to make something out of nothing.

Always on an adverture

0 comments: