Sometimes you just have to let them go even if it means a big mess to clean up after. I was down doing dishes and heard all the giggles and commotion in the playroom. Daddy took them up after dinner to play. So I go up and check in out and there was a huge pile in the middle of the floor and no daddy. Hmmm....where'd he go? I hear the muffles under the blankets and had a clue. The kids had been going back and forth from the playroom to the linen closet and pulling out everything from top to bottom. Blankets, comforters, curtains, airmattresses, pillows. You name it, they got it out. They were burying daddy with all of it and having the time of their life.
Sometimes these two have more fun making up their own thing than all the toys in the world. I love it!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment