My baby girl.....she's staying little much longer than Bradley and Alayna did. Time goes by faster, but for some reason Laura is staying littler longer. She's still a little peanut! She's 7 1/2 months old but still a bitty thing. I love it since more than likely she's our last so I'll keep her little longer any day. However, she is on a mission and knows how to get where she wants to go much quicker than they did at this age. She flops her hands out in front of her and pulls with her hands and pushes with her feet. She can get up on all 4's but hasn't quite mastered crawling yet, but my guard is up because this cute little carpet sweeper is on a daily mission. She's so quiet though. Often I find her playing by with Alayna's doll house in the corner not saying a word. She's either going to be quiet and mischievious or low maintenance. I'll go for the later HA!
There she is on her way to sister's doll house.
She's just learned how to sit too....each day she gets more and more stable and can sit for longer periods of time. She can go from being in a crawling position to almost making it to sitting up.



1 comments:
Itty Bitty Baby. What a little dolly. I love how her little toes curl when she is sitting. Can't wait to squeeze the tar out of her. Love my babies. Love Gramma Cathy
Post a Comment