Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lunchtime chit chat

Oh my word, this boy is somethin else.....Bradley and I were sitting at lunch today talking about school and his buddy Manny who he talks about alot. He happened to get an invite to Manny's birthday party and was so excited!! "you mean I get to go to his house?" and I said "yes" "you mean I really get to go to his house" he says "yes buddy, you do" I say. "Oh, yes!!!!" he tells me and then goes on to say that he loves Manny, but that he loves God even more and then goes on to say "mommy, sometimes it just feels like I love Manny more than God, but I know that's not right so I'm really working on wanting to love God more" then he says "yeah, I think I do love God more because that's the right thing, right momma?" So priceless.....I wish I could bottle up the expression and mannerisms for the future just as much as remember the words he ways.

5 comments:

Katy said...

Bless his heart. You and Craig have done such a wonderful job with those sweet children. Bradley has SUCH A tender heart!! I love this!!!

MamaDuck said...

How precious Heidi. I love your little stories. By the way~ what a cute picture of you and Craig on the side. It's just adorable!

Gramma Cathy said...

Tell Bradley to pray for me when I fly to see you. He is a cute little munchkin. Anddddddd my dear daughter I won the vote. So Cathy Lynne it is. Yahoo. Love Gramma Cathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dandsratz said...

Heidi, I can TOTALLY picture Bradley's excitment...I can just see him now with the wide brown eyes!!! He is priceless!!!!

Tiffany said...

I love this Heidi....he is so so sweet. By the way you look AWESOME for being 8 months preg. We can't wait to see the pictures of the New Baby girl soon!