I had no idea they were calling for snow and needless to say it was only a dusting, but when we came down stairs this morning Bradley yelled SNOW!!! "Mommy, I didn't know it was suppose to snow, I didn't even pray last night for it to snow" He prays almost every night for it to snow. I'm so glad his prayer was finally answered. We were out first thing this morning shoveling, and doing twirlys on the boogie board and hoping to make a least a mini snowman, but it just wasn't sticking. It was instant fun and playing to tears of frozen hands and feet. We just aren't equipped for these sporadic events. We did have great fun while it lasted. Because of the regular school delays Bradley's school was cancelled so off to the Y we went for their Valentine Pajama party and then gave Bradley the choice of where to go for lunch and of course he picked Taco Bell. He loves tacos.
Bradley kept trying to throw shovel fulls of snow me.
Alayna was like "what is all that weird stuff"




6 comments:
Wow - you guys got a lot more than we did. I bet your family out in Wisconsin is laughing at you guys playing in a dusting of snow! Way to make the most of it.
Loved hearing your tales when I stopped by earlier today. It was great to catch up a little by the way! You got even a little more coverage than we did! It was a great surprise because I heard the weather report and said "Yeah, right!"
Actually Jen is right. It is kind of funny to watch the kids. We do have alot of snow right now and Bradley would have a field day. I am sad that I didn't get to do my magic trick and warm their little hands up. Well anyway I am glad they enjoyed what snow you had. Love Gramma Cathy
Wow...more snow than us too! I'm sure it was super fun:)
Heidi--I want to see pictures of YOU twirling in the snow we had!! he he he!! :) And what a FABULOUS idea--the boogy board in snow--HOW PERFECT!! We don't have any sleds, so those would work great! I'm still praying for our six inches this winter--and praying for you & Dave to have POSITIVE thoughts & comments about it, because I'm determined its the two of YOU that are keeping my inches of snow away! Ha ha ha!! :)
Holy cow - we didn't even have snow on our lawn!!! We should have come to your house!!!!
Post a Comment