Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My big second grader

So far so good with Bradley's first few weeks of second grade. He only has 1 student in his class that he had last year. So he's kind of staring from scratch in having to meet all new kids. His teacher seems really nice and I'm glad for that. It sort of snuck up on us quickly even though you know the time is approaching. I think it's easy to think you still have more time than you do. We had a wonderful summer although it seemed a little shorter this year. We were gone for 3 weeks of it so that probably made it seem that way. I thought it was going to take alot more adjusting to getting back in the groove and as much as I wasn't ready for him to go back a part of me was craving to get back into a routine, pick up on many things that I had tendency to neglect over the summer and start getting myself back on track with some disciplines and say goodbye to the carefree summer days as bitter sweet as that was. It's a good thing for everyone I think. This year Bradley is telling me the same thing as last that his favorite part of school is lunch, recess and coming home. I wasn't as emotional this year. Probably because we knew what to expect and it wasn't as new as it was last year with the change of schools and having a longer day. I'm praying the rest of this year goes well.

Raring to go! Saying goodbye to sister

There he goes
Alayna could hardling contain herself waiting for Bradley to get home from school. We were waiting at the bus stop and she just couldn't sit still. She kept skipping and running all over the place and then when he pulled up she went crazy. He gave her the biggest hug.


And finally....there he is!!

0 comments: