I'm so getting more and more into the sepia option on my camera. These were just some random precious moments over the past few days. Christmas Day and yesterday we just stayed in our pjs all day and it was great!! Today we were back to the land of the living:)




The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



9 comments:
Oh my gosh Heidi...The pictures are priceless. Good golly miss molly , I sure do have beautiful grandchildren. Love them to pieces. Give them tons of hugs and kisses from Gramma. Love you all. Mommie
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. What beautiful children...we are all so blessed:) Hope your Christmas was wonderful!
Heidi!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures and your new page!!! I'm SOOO glad that you taught me how to do Septia on my camera last night too!! Now I'm into it too!! You have an amazing gift with creativity and you inspire me!! Bradley & Alayna look SOOO adorable in these pictures--and we love them so!!
Awww~ that is so sweet! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Thanks for sharing the slide show! I loved seeing the kids grow through all the stages of childhood.
What a good little photographer you have become! Bradley and Alayna will be able to look back at so many precious moments.
Hope you have another Healthy and Happy New Year full of many more moments like these.
Love,
Missy
Heidi!! The slide show is INCREDIBLE!! Its amazing to see how these precious munchkins have grown, and looking back at all of those fun memories...doesn't it just competely warm your heart with how the Lord just pours out His blessings!! We love ya'll! :)
That is so cool - I know your family will love looking at those pics. I can't believe how fast these little kiddies grow and change, and isn't it amazing that we didn't age at all this year!! Glad ya'll had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love those pictures in the black and white!!! The kids under the tree look SO cute!!! Great to see your sweet family again!
And the pic at the top of the two kids looking at each other - amazing!! You really have an eye for it!
Looks like Christmas at the Boyer's was fabulous! We can't wait to catch up with ya'll!! See you soon. I love the slideshow--wow how they change in one years' time!! I love Alayna's new look with 2 piggies!!
Post a Comment