Me and the girls (Sue, Mary, Andrea,(Mary's friend) and I) got to escape for a couple of days to Richmond and go to the Beth Moore conference. It was so nice to get away for a little bit and just be girls. It's very hard for me to be the one to leave my family, but it's good for a mommy to take her mommy hat off every once in awhile and get refreshed and filled up. The conference was great and although it took awhile to chew on a few things and process all of the information it was a good reminder for me that sometimes we have to go backwards and get back to the basics of what's really important in order to move forward. Whether that be spiritually, personally or whatever it is in your life that needs changing. Beth always has so much heart,humor and passion in her messages that it really inspires you to want to change and to really want to grow your relationship with the Lord to a deeper level. I'm so thankful that the weekend worked out for me to be able to go. So here's to a great time with girlfriends, uninteruppted dinner, great conversations and a time for growth and learning new things. By the end of the conference I was missing my family so much and couldn't wait to get back to my sweetie and put my mommy hat back on:) These were the only pics I took.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment