Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Laura's First Steps

Our sweet baby Laura is officially walking. It started a few weeks ago, not even a year old at the time. She started with the onsey, twosey weeble wobble baby steps that was just adorable. When each one started to walk it started the same way and we just seem to get so caught up in their little world of learning and wonder. It's so precious to see their little faces light up when they really start to get it and realize what they are doing. They just look and feel so big. Although, to me Laura just still looks like such a baby so it's unreal to me that she's walking. When she was first starting it was the times I'd pull the camera out or want her to walk that she'd get funny and stubborn and wouldn't stay standing long enough, but little by little she's been getting good enough to capture the moments. She's offcially a year old now and offically walking. She's all over the place and now walks more than she crawls. Unless she wants to get to something really fast then she'll resort to crawling, but other than that she's in the big time now. You can just tell that she is so happy with her accomplishment and so proud of herself by the little looks on her face. Oh baby girl! Where does the time go.....you were the one that was suppose to stay little forever......

They are not in any certain order. For some reason I couldn't change them once I put them on like normal. I still haven't worked on Christmas or Laura's birthday.....or.....anything else......., but Gramma Cathy was on me to get the walking pictures up. For heavens sakes.......I get it though. I'd be the same way, but she doesn't have 3 kids hanging on her asking for candy and "can I do this and can I do that" while I'm trying to organize and post. Probably why I've been slacking HA!!! Whew! I did it though......Christmas and the rest will have to wait for another time.......I guess it's my fault though, I told them we'd go spend their walmart gift cards today that they got for christmas and now they've all of a sudden got ants in their pants. Who's to blame them. I told them when Laura woke up we'd go so they both went and are sitting by her bedroom door waiting for her to wake up and now I've just been informed that she's up and we can go now. Hmmm......did they wake her?















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, you truly have some of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. I am always taken back by how precious their faces are. Happy New Year.

Katy said...

LOVE the ones of her walking to you - what a precious expression. But I thought she was supposed to stay a little baby - she looks SO grown up all of a sudden. Boooo....

dandsratz said...

Dear Heidi, this is your best friend Sue. It is MARCH 25, 2010. It is NOW TIME TO UPDATE YOU BLOG! The New Year is OVER, Christmas is OVER, Spring has Sprung, my kids have stopped puking and you NEED TO GIVE ME MORE PICTURES TO LOOK AT!!!!!!!! Where is Grandma Kathy to support me in this!!!! I've HAD IT!!! (ha ha ha...you know I love you anyways!...but seriously, GET WITH IT WOMAN!!!!!!!!) I'll call you in the AM! :)