Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Corn Maze

Mom and I took the kids to a corn maze and met Sue and her kids there. I've always wanted to go to a corn maze because I've heard how fun it was and this was the first year that our area had one so we were so excited to go. They had questions that you had to answer correctly to get you through the maze. I think the kids had a great time, but I think you can put them in a open field and they'd have just as much fun. They just love being together the most I think. The little ones were too little to get it. It was something different to do on a beautiful fall day.

The whole gang....Maddie, Hamilton, Bradley, Laura, Alexander,& Alayna

Grammie & Laura

Watch out Gram, it might bite ya!

Hamilton & Alayna picking corn




1 comments:

Gramma Cathy said...

I loved the corn maze. I had so much fun with everybody. Love Gramma Cathy